Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Has anyone got a pic of a virgin queen  (Read 5502 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Re: Has anyone got a pic of a virgin queen
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2009, 06:05:27 pm »
Good One JP, both Tracey and I got a great laugh out of that one :)

I've met my share of queens in my life, Tracey use to do theatrical clothing for a theater group which traveled much of the East Coast, she is a very talented costume designer seamstress.

When we first met, I got I to know many of her friends, many who sadly died from the BIG "a" some 20 years ago now. I liked many of them, a few were very good friends we enjoyed Dungeons and Dragons type games, especialy on early computers with TAPE CASSETTE DRIVES as storage media - wow that was a long time ago.

Til this day though, I cannot stand overly famboyant people, anyone who twitches and tosses about like they have fire ants in their underwear and fleas in their teeshirts drives me nuts - it gives me claustrophobia and I get twitchy.

So gay never ever bothered me, but flamboyancy has never set right with me - it just doesn't seem natural, more of an act than a character trait.

How'd I get on this topic - lol. Thanks for the image though JP, it was great!!!
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline SlickMick

• Field Bee
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2009, 09:00:29 pm »
That's a great pic, Kathy

Mick

Offline SlickMick

• Field Bee
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2009, 09:07:22 pm »

Offline beegrlAK

• New Bee