Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Here is my hive from this past tuesday  (Read 2794 times)

Offline beekeeperookie

• House Bee
Here is my hive from this past tuesday
« on: May 24, 2007, 10:14:29 am »
Here are pictures of a few frames that they are currently working on.  They were hived May 6th.  Let me know if you see any concerns.  There are about four frames in the brood box they have yet to touch ie draw out

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: Here is my hive from this past tuesday
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2007, 10:37:37 am »
Beekeeperrookie.  Loooks like they are doing just fine to me, I see lots of larvae and capped brood.  Good picture, good job, good luck.  Have a wonderful day, great life.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline beekeeperookie

• House Bee
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2007, 12:14:24 pm »
Thanks Cindi, I get my other hive next week so I am excited to start the process all over again  :-D

Offline Mici

• Super Bee
  • tougher than rock
    • http://www.carantha.net/carantha_table_of_contents.htm
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2007, 12:19:31 pm »
beautifuly white. nice pictures!

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2007, 10:40:19 am »
Mici, what do the words mean that are always situated under your posts.  I am curious...I cannot even venture a guess on what they mean, my first thoughts would be different ways of saying a greeting of some sort.  Can't stop my curiosity style.  Great day. Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

anything