Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: My Bucket List  (Read 2390 times)

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
  • I really look like this, just ask Cindi.
    • http://spaces.msn.com/thecoonsden
My Bucket List
« on: March 29, 2009, 01:32:41 pm »
A lot of you have probably watched that movie with Morgan Freeman called the Bucket list about a couple of guys trying to make a list and do everything on it before they die.

I got to thinking.    :rant: :thunder: :yippiechick:

I have two bucket lists, one of all the things I've already done, and the other about all the things I don't ever want to do:

Already Been There/Done That List                                             Don't Even Think About It List

Fly in an airplane                                                                     Jump out of a perfectly good airplane
Drive 160 mph                                                                         Do it making consecutive left turns with 30 other maniacs
Get stung 379 times                                                                 Repeat the experience
Gone Skinny dipping                                                                 Join a Nudist Colony--I can't even stand to see myself in the buff
Climb a tree to catch a wild raccoon                                           I actually though about catching a wildcat by the tail...

See what I mean?
Life is a school.  What have you learned?   :brian:      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
Re: My Bucket List
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2009, 02:15:30 pm »
I've done all the "been theres", except I was the passenger at 160.

Did catch the bobcat, but with a noose and pipe, not by the tail. Took it home and kept it over a year.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
  • I really look like this, just ask Cindi.
    • http://spaces.msn.com/thecoonsden
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2009, 12:41:32 am »
I've done all the "been theres", except I was the passenger at 160.

Did catch the bobcat, but with a noose and pipe, not by the tail. Took it home and kept it over a year.
You and I should get together and swap can you top this stories.     :pop: :cheer:
Life is a school.  What have you learned?   :brian:      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2009, 11:15:03 pm »
Sounds like fun....Come on over. I'll break out the mead.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2009, 04:06:53 am »
My biggest desire right now is to return to Kauai and work with an elderly Japanese beekeeper I met. He said he would pick me up from the airport, take me around the Island and I could hang out with him and the bees.

This is my immediate bucket list

anything