Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: bandsaw mill  (Read 2831 times)

Offline Riggs

• House Bee
bandsaw mill
« on: October 22, 2011, 02:10:49 pm »
I am looking into purchasing a bandsaw mill. I have 50+ acres that I plan to selectively cut the timber off of.
I was wondering if anyone here had a bandsaw mill, what kind it was, would they recommend it, where you sell your lumber ect. ect.
As always, any input is greatly appreciated.
Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another. ~
Ernest Hemingway

Offline naturaledge

• New Bee
Re: bandsaw mill
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2011, 07:38:45 am »
Hello Riggs I have been running a woodmizer bandmill with ful hydraulics for 20 years , they are a great company and a great mill . Mine is an LT40 HD and will cut 21' long and 30 " diameter without any problem . I have cut more than 2 million feet with it . I would recommend the woodmizer bandsaw to anybody that is thinking about buying a mill . If you bay a new mill from my recommendations tell them I recommended you and I will get 2% of the sale I can use for parts or blades and if you want to buy used I would go to www.sawmillexchange.com I see great deals on the all the time and plenty down your way . Hope this helps . Brian