Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: New member from Bulgaria  (Read 1707 times)

Offline narbu

• New Bee
New member from Bulgaria
« on: March 20, 2010, 07:48:35 pm »
hello all
I am 5-generation beekeeper, my name is Borislav Yorgakev. I am from Dobrich, Bulgaria.
successful season for all

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
Re: New member from Bulgaria
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2010, 09:27:08 pm »
Welcome to our beekeeping forum. Hopefully you can share some of your beekeeping experience with us.

Offline Sparky

• Field Bee
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2010, 10:06:42 pm »
Welcome to the forum narbu. It will be nice when you have posted a few times and can share some pictures of the type of hives you keep bees in. Hope you have a great season !
« Last Edit: March 25, 2010, 09:15:28 pm by Sparky »

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2010, 12:52:51 am »
Borislav, welcome to our forum, wonderful you found us. I think it is so great that other beekeepers from other parts of the world join us.  Things are different in different places in the world, and I bet you can tell us some stories and tales about your bee experiences.  Stay with us, we love new members.  Have that wonderful day and life, with great health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline heaflaw

• House Bee
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2010, 11:36:46 pm »
Welcome.  You'll find the people on this forum are great.  It's always great to have someone from another country on here.  The more different experiences we can learn from, the better.