Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Maple trees  (Read 2384 times)

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Maple trees
« on: November 28, 2006, 11:01:30 am »
Just came across a pretty picture of some maple trees that I took last May, I  loved the bunches of "whirlygigs" hanging down, thought it may be a pleasing picture for some to look at.  Great day.Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
Re: Maple trees
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2006, 06:22:03 pm »
Nice  picture.It almost looks like wisteria hanging in the trees.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: Maple trees
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2006, 12:26:05 am »
It does indeed resemble the wisteria, but of course this is a pretty light coloured green, wish it was wisteria, I love the wisteria tree itself and the pretty lavender flowers of the vine wisteria.  I had a young wisteria tree growing here one time, but the horses ate it all up, they love the bark on so many trees, it can be a nuisance.  We don't have horses now, so maybe I shall attempt the wisteria cultivation again, it is indeed beautiful in spring.  Great day.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

anything