Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: The baby sheep  (Read 2935 times)

Offline cindi2

• New Bee
The baby sheep
« on: June 07, 2007, 05:44:25 pm »
Remember a couple of weeks ago that I said I was going to go and see if my neighbour had lambs next door, I had heard a new sound of sheep, which I had not noticed before and I thought something may be different over there. 

Well, I went to the near back of my property and did some snooping, sure enough, little miniatures of the parent sheep.  Cute. Have a beautiful day, great life and best of health.  Cindi

Offline reinbeau

• Super Bee
Re: The baby sheep
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2007, 08:56:27 pm »
Cindi, is this you?  :-D  You're posting from another computer?

Offline Mici

• Super Bee
  • tougher than rock
    • http://www.carantha.net/carantha_table_of_contents.htm
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2007, 04:23:40 am »
ok..this must be somekind of record!!!
i knew i haven't seen the cindi2 member before, but the post count was somewhat.-.hmm too high, so i checked it says 6.7. so...105 posts in ONLY 1 day, geeez

Offline reinbeau

• Super Bee
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2007, 08:11:22 am »
Yea, but Cindi has way more than 105 posts...... :?

Offline Mici

• Super Bee
  • tougher than rock
    • http://www.carantha.net/carantha_table_of_contents.htm
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2007, 08:31:13 am »
cindi2!! i know she's THE cindi, but the profile/account itself is only day old and already has 105 posts!!

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2007, 10:17:52 am »
Ha, now I gotta laugh at this one.  Cindi2 is Cindi me.  Yes.  I have been trying to work on the gateway timeout with Robo and he gave me a new user account to try and see if this old user account was the problem.  You all figured out the mystery!!!  Good for you guys!!!

I have the issues figured out, between Robo and my husband, you will see that I am up and able to post pictures again!!!  (and the little stories that go along with it).  It is a very exciting day in my life, I have missed this aspect of the forum, pictures are so wonderful to see. 

Come on forum member friends, bring on your pictures, share them with us and let's get a little glimpse into your beautiful lives.  Have a wonderful day, great life and love this life we're livin'.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service