Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: looking for bees near OK  (Read 2664 times)

Offline foxman

• House Bee
looking for bees near OK
« on: February 16, 2009, 11:08:17 am »
I would like to try to purchase some local area bees(but am willing to purchase further out if necessary ) near Shawnee, OK
If anyone knows of anyone local(other than okiequeenbee because i am already in the process of talking with her but am open to others as well) please let me know.
Thanks,
Foxman
The most dangerous ideas are not those in which we disagree but those in which we all agree upon

Offline foxman

• House Bee
Re: looking for bees near OK
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2009, 11:09:41 am »
Also i forgot to mention that i do not have a preference between nucs and packages.
The most dangerous ideas are not those in which we disagree but those in which we all agree upon

Offline okiequeenbee

• New Bee
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2009, 01:34:09 pm »
Foxman, why don't you try to come to the Big Bee Buzz in Tulsa, March 13 and 14.  You could meet a lot of local okies (and a few others).  I have heard of someone in the Tulsa area that will have bees for sale.  If you can't make it to Tulsa, there are a couple of clubs in your area.  I will get you the info and pm you.  But would love to see you at the Big Bee Buzz.
Today, I see Life as my eyes have never seen it before - and, OH, how they shine.

Offline foxman

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2009, 10:24:26 pm »
I would really like to bee there but will probably be unable to due to transportation problems :'( :'( and thanks for your help

Offline steveouk

• House Bee
  • A Brit living in the USA
    • Steve's Bees
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2009, 10:35:00 pm »
Check out http://www.okbees.org/ you might get some help there

anything