Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Sad story  (Read 1347 times)

Offline GSF

• Galactic Bee
Sad story
« on: September 29, 2013, 09:26:00 pm »
I've been putting the word out about wanting to get swarms and bees out of buildings. I was talking with a couple guys today while loading hay. One young fellow said, "Man, I wish I knew that a while back. There were these bees that's been in this vacant house for years, I mean a lot of bees! But they burnt the house down with the bees in it not long ago."

Another fellow who pulp woods on the side told me of a tree he cut down a couple of years ago that was full of bees. It was about a quarter of a mile from where I live. He said the honey was good. He told me that at the gravel pit where he works they have a couple of swarms every year - in the same place. (Oh yeah, I'm on it)
When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you - then you know your nation is doomed.

Offline BlueBee

• Galactic Bee
Re: Sad story
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2013, 11:09:26 pm »
I found a bunch of honey bees in the city cemetery as I was taking a load of debris to the dump last week.  They seem to have infested a tome of some sort!  Not sure what the legal implications of a cutout might be in that case. 

Maybe try some cemetery hunting GSF. It's nearly that time of year :-D

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2013, 11:19:33 pm »
JP has a video of him taking them out of a tomb.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline sweet bee

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2013, 11:21:46 pm »
I wouldn't mess with them....might be hainted  :-D

~Angie
When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would
not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything You gave me"

~Erma Bombeck

anything