Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Bee sting, need help!!!!  (Read 18039 times)

Offline poka-bee

• Super Bee
  • I am NEVER bored!!
    • Darby Farms
Re: Bee sting, need help!!!!
« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2008, 12:25:19 pm »
OOhh, Annette, that's a good one.  Can't wait for my first...probably right before I hold a color class... :evil: Quasimoto trying to show people how to use make up:? Jody
I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard

Offline malabarchillin

• House Bee
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2008, 12:28:27 pm »
PHOTO !!  :)

Offline JoelinGA

• House Bee
« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2008, 12:55:12 pm »
I am at work now and everyone thinks my husband beat me up. I am sucking it for all its worth!!!!!

If you really wanna get him good have someone from the police come over for a domestic violence call. Have any cop connections? Oh that would be such wicked fun! They would need to handcuff him though and at least put him in the back seat and make him sweat awhile! :-D

...JP

THIS, I like!!  :-D

Do you have an aloe plant? When I got stung, I cut stem off ours and rubbed it all over, seemed to help.

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2008, 05:25:54 pm »
you are working from the wrong side. you have to go from inside out. Like alcohol for example. drink enough and itching will stop! Creams, ointments wont work! I like red wine w/ cigar. Always work'd for me!

That's funny Seth, but I do not drink so I am stuck. But I imagine it would work quite well.

Annette

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #44 on: June 20, 2008, 05:28:02 pm »
Joelin

Yes Aloe Vera might work well. I do have some gel and that is totally safe.

I am doing really, really well right now, but the people at work are having a ball with me. Trying to pick fights with me, calling me Rocky, etc.

Offline ElDoBill

• House Bee
« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2008, 05:59:41 pm »
Annette, great pic. Looks like you got tagged really good. 

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2008, 12:06:35 pm »
Annette, no matter what the swelling, you are still beautiful in my eyes, that beauty comes from within the soul and nothing that alters the visual perception can change that.  You are beautiful.....my dear forum friend.  You have put aside vanity, and that is beautiful, what more can I say......I love this word beautiful, it depicts so many beautiful and wonderful things in this world, a better word could never ever have been invented, beautiful day, beautiful life, beauty.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2008, 12:22:09 pm »
Annette, no matter what the swelling, you are still beautiful in my eyes, that beauty comes from within the soul and nothing that alters the visual perception can change that.  You are beautiful.....my dear forum friend.  You have put aside vanity, and that is beautiful, what more can I say......I love this word beautiful, it depicts so many beautiful and wonderful things in this world, a better word could never ever have been invented, beautiful day, beautiful life, beauty.  Cindi

Cindi, you are a gentle, soothing soul. With that said, you make me wanna sing, you make me wanna shout! You bring out the sprite in all of us!!! :-* :-D ;)

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Erik T

• New Bee
« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2008, 01:36:50 pm »
Cripes, this place is starting to sound like a hippy love fest. :mrgreen:

A stings a sting, nothing to be embarrassed about.

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2008, 05:07:21 pm »
Cripes, this place is starting to sound like a hippy love fest. :mrgreen:

A stings a sting, nothing to be embarrassed about.

Erik, I don't think you've been here long enough to appreciate the teasing that goes on here. I don't know if your post was brought on by my last one that was directed at Cindi, but thought I'd fill in the blanks for you, and there anin't nothing wrong with hippy love fests, bring 'em on! ;)

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

Offline DayValleyDahlias

• Super Bee
    • DayValleyDahlia's Blog
« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2008, 05:51:39 pm »
Yeah baby...make LOVE not War!

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2008, 06:10:34 pm »
Yeah baby...make LOVE not War!

Sharon, very happy to hear your doggie is doing well and you escaped another inferno attack.

Ever hear this one, Make groceries, not war?  It might just be a southern thing.

...JP

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #52 on: June 22, 2008, 12:18:54 am »
OH Gosh Cindi, That is the sweetest thing you said to me and it truly touched my heart. If anyone is beautiful around here, believe me baby it is you, so I agree with JP.

Have a good evening.
Annette

Offline NWIN Beekeeper

• Professional Beekeeper
  • House Bee
« Reply #53 on: June 22, 2008, 12:41:06 am »
[So, so itchy right now. What can I put on my eye that is safe to get rid of the itchiness?]

- Preperation H -
There is nothing new under the sun. Only your perspective changes to see it anew.

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
« Reply #54 on: June 22, 2008, 09:54:57 am »
Where's the pic? I can't see it.

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #55 on: June 22, 2008, 08:58:25 pm »
It is on a previous page. Go back a few.

I am normal now. (whatever normal is) and it is over.

Love you guys
annette

Offline johnnybigfish

• Super Bee
    • The World of Johnnybigfish
« Reply #56 on: June 22, 2008, 10:04:31 pm »
Annette, That was GREAT!!
  Beesting pics make my day :-D
 I guess, for you girls, Its a good thing that you turn back to normal after a few days. For us guys, I think facial stings make us "Pertier"!

your friend,
john

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #57 on: June 23, 2008, 10:33:10 am »
JP, Annette, thank you for your kind words, you both have filled my heart with joy, that has made my day.....even better than it already is.  We are love, our souls are filled with love, that is the most wonderful piece of life that we can have.  Yes, a love fest......those words bring out some very wonderful and peaceful feelings.  Now....ya'll, have the most beautiful day, love our life, we all live in that love fest, just let it be.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #58 on: July 03, 2008, 11:33:32 pm »
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline SgtMaj

• Queen Bee
« Reply #59 on: July 04, 2008, 01:10:24 am »
So that's what they meant by plantains... I thought they meant like the fruit.  But that's a "weed" that grows quite prolifically in my lawn, and in my strawberry patch.  Cool, good to know it's useful.

anything