Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Final Exam  (Read 2890 times)

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
Final Exam
« on: October 26, 2009, 11:11:16 pm »
THE FINAL EXAM

At Penn State University , there were four sophomores taking chemistry and all of them had an 'A' so far. These four friends were so confident that, the weekend before finals, they decided to visit some friends and have a big party. They had a great time but, after all the hearty partying, they slept all day Sunday and didn't make it back to Penn State until early Monday morning.

Rather than taking the final then, they decided that after the final they would explain to their professor why they missed it. They said that they visited friends but on the way back they had a flat tire. As a result, they missed the final. The professor agreed they could make up the final the next day. The guys were excited and relieved. They studied that night for the exam.

The next day the Professor placed them in separate rooms and gave them a test booklet. They quickly answered the first problem worth 5 points. Cool, they thought! Each one in separate rooms, thinking this was going to be easy... then they turned the page. On the second page was written...

For 95 points: Which tire? _________

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline beecanbee

• House Bee
Re: Final Exam
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2009, 12:31:06 am »
For 95 points: Which tire? _________

All, maybe?

That was good.

"I come from a state that raises corn and cotton and cockleburs and Democrats, and frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me. I am from Missouri. You have got to show me."  Duncan Vandiver

A boy can do half the work of a man, but two boys do less, and three boys get nothing done at all. :)

(False) Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.  - Samuel Johnson

Offline Highlandsfreedom

• House Bee
    • Organic gardening and Bee Services.
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2009, 12:50:26 am »
IDDEE you have some funny jokes....thanks for sharing
To bee or not to bee that is the question I wake up to answer that every morning...

Offline Bee Happy

• Super Bee
  • that's me - setting a phoenix free
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2009, 01:38:51 am »
 :lau:
be happy and make others happy.

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2009, 07:16:22 am »
 :-D
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2009, 09:04:12 pm »
Thanks, Highland..... Every now and then I do run across one decent enough to print.   ;)
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline beee farmer

• House Bee
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2009, 10:04:32 pm »
 X:X
"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do"  Benjamin Franklin

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2009, 12:03:51 am »
 :-D :evil: :-D

Offline vermmy35

• Field Bee
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2009, 12:24:08 am »
LOL been there done that. :evil:
Semper Fi to all my brothers out there
http://gettingbacktocountryliving.blogspot.com/