Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Two Cities  (Read 3251 times)

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Online Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
Re: Two Cities
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2013, 08:29:22 pm »
It has to be the weather... what else could it be?
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline GSF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2013, 10:26:35 pm »
Predators prey on the weak. I love Alabama. Our legislature just strengthen our "open carry" law. If you have it on your hip in open view it's not against the law if you don't have a permit. Of course if someone don't want you on their property because of the pistol, then you have to leave. Understandable.
When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you - then you know your nation is doomed.

Offline BlueBee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2013, 03:59:36 am »
Gee, Detroit tops most lists as the most Dangerous US city but you can carry in Detroit.  Why not compare Detroit to Chicago?  What does that say about your logic?  If I didn’t know better, I would say you’re a cherry picker. :police:

Gal in a car wreck rang the doorbell of a guy in metro Detroit (Dearborn Heights) at 4am a couple of weeks ago and the guy blew her head off.  Yep, more guns will solve all the problems…… :roll:

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2013, 07:42:54 am »
Talk about cherry picking..............................
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Online Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2013, 07:43:14 am »
It is hard to "cherry pick" 2.1 million people coincidentally living in the same city...  It's easy to "cherry pick" one...
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline BlueBee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2013, 04:14:11 pm »
Who’s got 2.1 million people :?  Detroit has never had that many people in the city limits.  Even Wayne County doesn’t have 2.1 million.

Weather is pretty much the same in Detroit and Chicago.  So it can't be the weather. 

OK, I’m admit my friend iddee caught me a rare debate inconsistency. :-D  Now maybe he’s admit his original suggestion was a logical fallacy? 

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2013, 08:36:37 pm »
Did you click on the link in the OP? I admitted it wasn't correct in the first post, but the foundation of it is strong. You can definitely see the crime rate rise as the gun control rises. Not just in the US, but the world over.

*Shel Silverstein*

anything