Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Newbie  (Read 1923 times)

Offline msfxJeep

• Brood
    • Landscapedia
« on: December 28, 2008, 02:11:14 pm »
Just wanted to introduce myself.  I'm an on again/off again backyard beekeeper and landscape designer.  I've moved frequently over the years, which makes it hard to be 100% dedicated.  Even when I can't manage a hive, I still try to stay engaged.  Hope I can learn more on the forums.
Michael
Landscape Desiger and Beekeeping Enthusiast
http://my.urbanapis.com/msfxJeep

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: Newbie
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2008, 02:17:49 pm »
Michael, welcome to our forum.  Cool that you are keeping bees, whether it is off again/on again, all is good.  Being involved in landscape design, I can bet your bottom dollar that you know of alot of great bee plants.  That is good.  Stick around, here you will find that place that you can tell us your stories, tales and experiences, a place where you can meet new friends, we love new members and love to listen.  Have a wonderful day, life, health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline BjornBee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2009, 11:49:04 am »
A big welcome to you Michael.

Do you jeep rally? I was wondering about your sign in name.
www.bjornapiaries.com
www.pennapic.org
Please Support "National Honey Bee Day"
Northern States Queen Breeders Assoc.  www.nsqba.com

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2009, 11:19:19 pm »
Hello and Welcome Michael
There is alot of great information on the forum !!
The members here are willing help and answer your questions, all you need to do is to ask
Johnny