Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: My Husband, the dog collar and possible fear!!!  (Read 3486 times)

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
My Husband, the dog collar and possible fear!!!
« on: August 04, 2008, 11:01:55 am »
So, again this weekend we had a great family get-together, it was comprised of my youngest Brother, three of his crew for filming, my Niece, who had gone to Ontario with her Husband to work, (who had come home for a couple of weeks and came for dinner), my Sister, her clan, and all the kids.  Oh what fun, dancing, fooding, having fun.  We are a playful group, and we played hard.  After the filming, I encouraged my Bro and his crew to stick around for some supper.....and we had fun.  I will tell about the filming in our back property in another post, after I have put together some pictures.  But for the time being, I have a little story.....

Now remember, and many of you will, my Husband is a prankster, one that you never set a dare to, or he will.....he will do anything on a dare.

My Sister has a very yappy, and I mean beyond yappy little dog, and a big one too, their barking is out of control and very annoying, not only to them..... :evil: ;) :) :) :)  They have a little collar that they share when they just cannot shut their yap.  They wear this now and then.  So, guess what.....the test must be done.  Does the collar really exert any kind of control, it would seem when the dogs must wear it it does...but does it affect the human being.

So then, the challenge is set.  Try out the collar, Ken....ah, come on, you know you wanna.  Say no more.  Beautiful and most wonderful day, groove on this groovey life.  Cindi

My poor Neice did not believe him!!!!

Of course, my Husband being the non-reactionary soul that he is, never lets on how he really feels.  Not even that time he put a great big leatherjacket larva in his mouth, after I dared him to try it, just like the time too that he tried an asparagus beetle and told me it tasted like asparagus, hee, hee.....oh that brat, he joins the ranks of so many of my forum friends that are simply, and truthfully, just plain brats!!!  .....you know who you are and I saw what you did.....

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
Re: My Husband, the dog collar and possible fear!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2008, 01:01:06 pm »
That is so funny!! What does that collar do anyway??? Does it give a shock??

Offline GaryMinckler

• House Bee
    • Honeybees and Beekeeping
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2008, 05:38:47 pm »
I've always wanted to try that... on someone else!!!  I think the empty wine glass says it all.  VERY FUNNY STUFF!!

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2008, 08:52:15 pm »
So, How does it feel? Did it shut any yapping up? :-D Yep, empty wine glass, empty wine glass!!

...JP ;)
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2008, 02:31:45 pm »
Annette, the collar gives a little tiny jolt, doesn't bother the human neck, but it stops dog barking in its tracks.  I don't think it hurts the dogs, we would never, ever do that, it just reminds them that sometimes excessive barking is not acceptable.  My Husband had to bark and bark and bark to get the right pitch/vibration to make it jostle him.  My Niece was just putting on a show, she loves to perform, hee, hee.  It didn't hurt her either.  Take note, my Husband did have an empty wine glass, but look closer, he had another one already half dranken, hee, hee.  To love life is to live life, have that most wonderful day, Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline johnnybigfish

• Super Bee
    • The World of Johnnybigfish
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2008, 09:54:53 pm »
 We have one just like that!
 We were bad.....We put it on our nabors dog to see if it worked before putting it on Tank.
 Spent a good piece of money for something we just have to show tank to make him stop doing whatever he was doing.
 I tried it on..At first it didnt seem to do much..Then i told janelle to crank it up!
 If janelle wants something all she has to do is show me the collar now!
your friend,
john

Oh yeh,...Those pics are GREAT Cindi!

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2008, 04:01:16 pm »
John, now that was a funnneeeee!!!  Picturing Janelle just showing you the collar to make you obey, hee, hee.  Best of this wonderful and awesome day, Cindi