Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Nine little smoothies all in a row!!!  (Read 5631 times)

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Nine little smoothies all in a row!!!
« on: April 18, 2008, 10:19:52 am »
Made smoothies for my Grandsons, Neices and Nephews and foster child before they went to school.  They all stopped in an had a nice morning snack.  Fruit from my gardens -- blueberry, raspberry, strawberry, a little bit of milk, some ice, and some vanilla.  Makes for one yummmmmeee good morning rush!!!  Beautiful day in this beautiful life.  Cindi

Ha, had to modify, I forgot to insert the picture, now that would never do, hee, hee.
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline DayValleyDahlias

• Super Bee
    • DayValleyDahlia's Blog
Re: Nine little smoothies all in a row!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2008, 10:43:53 am »
OOOOHH Cindi, I wanna be your foster child...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2008, 12:54:45 pm »
Me too!!!!

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2008, 09:13:58 pm »
and a little rum in yours??  :-) 
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2008, 11:08:37 pm »
Those are either very small cups, or the largest straws I've ever seen in my entire life!

I wonder if I was your foster child, would you cook duck for me? Whoppo? :-D

Well, you gonna adopt me? :-*

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2008, 11:30:20 am »
Ha, ha, hee, hee, ha, ha, hee, hee.  Ooh you all make me wanna laugh.  I could adopt you all!!!!

Kathy, nope, not rum, but I would take some tequila and add some grenedine, almost like that tequila sunrise, hee, hee.  JP, nope, no duck for you..... The straws came from the slurpies that the kids get from the corner store in the summer, they are the coolest straws and I save them....beautiful day in this wonderful life. Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2008, 08:46:16 pm »
Ha, ha, hee, hee, ha, ha, hee, hee.  Ooh you all make me wanna laugh.  I could adopt you all!!!!

Kathy, nope, not rum, but I would take some tequila and add some grenedine, almost like that tequila sunrise, hee, hee.  JP, nope, no duck for you..... The straws came from the slurpies that the kids get from the corner store in the summer, they are the coolest straws and I save them....beautiful day in this wonderful life. Cindi

No Ducky, no snippys. :-D

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2008, 01:02:56 am »
JP, all I can say is  :-P, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah!!!  C.

Offline Janemma

• House Bee
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2008, 08:41:24 pm »
Oh they look so good!!!!!

Offline MrILoveTheAnts

• Field Bee
    • Biodiverse Gardens
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2008, 05:09:35 pm »
Ten little Smoothies went out to dine; One choked his little self and then there were Nine.
Nine little Smoothies sat up very late; One overslept himself and then there were Eight.
Eight little Smoothies traveling in Devon; One said he'd stay there and then there were Seven.
Seven little Smoothies chopping up sticks; One chopped himself in halves and then there were Six.
Six little Smoothies playing with a hive; A bumblebee stung one and then there were Five.
Five little Smoothies going in for law; One got into Chancery and then there were Four.
Four little Smoothies going out to sea; A red herring swallowed one and then there were Three.
Three little Smoothies walking in the Zoo; A big bear hugged one and then there were Two.
Two Little Smoothies playing with a gun; One shot the other and then there was one.
One little Smoothies left all alone; He went out and hanged himself and then there were none.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2008, 09:58:46 am »
MILTA.  Now wasn't that just the cutest little thing in the world, very nice.....beautiful and most wonderful day, Cindi

Offline MrILoveTheAnts

• Field Bee
    • Biodiverse Gardens
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2008, 12:25:28 am »
Thank you Cindy. I got it from an Agatha Christie book "And Then There Were None." I also recommend reading it since it's a great mystery. Of course in the book it's Ten Little Sailor Boys (Ten little Soldire Boys, Indian Boys, Soldire Boys). I don't she wrote the poem/nursery rhyme but it's sort of the theme behind what's happening in the book.
Basically 10 strangers are invited or employed by a mysterious man to his island home. They all arrive only to find he's not there and a storm has stranded them all there for the weekend. Following instructions to the letter, the butler plays a record of what he thinks is music only to find it's a recording of the mysterious man. In it he accuses each of his guests of being involved in various murders (some more likely to be killers then others). As they start dying one by one they start to realize the striking similarities to the deaths and the nursery rhyme.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2008, 12:34:31 am »
MILTA.  Interesting, I love to read a good book, but haven't got down to any fiction in many years, too many other things to read, there may come a day, hee, hee.  Beautiful day in this great life we live, Cindi (with an "i", hee, hee).

Offline reinbeau

• Super Bee
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2008, 07:32:00 am »
Agatha Christie is awesome, I cut my mystery teeth on her books.  Alas, I'm with Cindi, I have little time for fiction nowadays - but back then I read every single one of her books (and still have quite a few upstairs).  I do believe And then There Were None or Ten Little Indians was one of the first I read.

anything