Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Explanation please....  (Read 5454 times)

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: Explanation please....
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2007, 10:07:26 am »
rdy-b.  I know what you are saying.  I have actually wanted to do that too, but could not figure it out.  I wanted to cite a post that I had made to do with flower seeds.  So what I did instead of putting the "post" address on the forum, I just went into that particular post and copied it.  Then pasted it into the new post that I was making.

I am sure that others on the forum will tell us how to put a link from a post into a post on this forum.  Come on guys, that was a plea for help.  Get on with it and clue us in!!!!! :-P Have a wonderful day, great life, love you're life you're livin'.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline tillie

• Super Bee
  • Bee in N Georgia on a Blackberry flower
    • Linda T's Bees
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2007, 11:03:14 am »
Cindi, if you open a previous post and copy the URL in address window at the top of your browser, then you can paste the address of the previous post into one you are currently writing.

Linda T in Atlanta, computer challenged but not on this  :-D

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2007, 11:04:57 am »
Linda, right on!!!  Understood and this helps me (and others too).  Have a wonderful day.  Great life.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

anything