Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: 24 GIGS or RAM? What technology is coming soon??  (Read 2907 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
24 GIGS or RAM? What technology is coming soon??
« on: June 05, 2009, 10:26:46 pm »
Just saw an add in the local fliers for a PC with 24GIGs of RAM and a terra-drive, then I hear QUALCOMM is about to go through the roof - what is happening? I've seen computers all but stagnant for years with slow but some progress and NOW I see major major MAJOR tech improvements coming ahead of some paradgym shift - anyone heard of what is going on?

I expect if a shift is coming, look for another tech sector boom, get out any money you have and have it ready, the tech sector will always thrive between bursted bubbles.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline eri

• House Bee
Re: 24 GIGS or RAM? What technology is coming soon??
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2009, 11:22:28 pm »
check one out, along with the price

Dell XPS Studio 435
On Pleasure
Kahlil Gibran
And to both, bee and flower, the giving and the receiving of pleasure is a need and an ecstasy.
People of Orphalese, be in your pleasures like the flowers and the bees.

Offline Shawn

• Queen Bee
Re: 24 GIGS or RAM? What technology is coming soon??
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2009, 07:55:30 pm »
John, I wonder what the prices will start out at? I believe the technology has always been there but in order to keep the market going they only go step by step to make the buck. AMD has been stuck in a slump and Intel has been kicking their butts for quite some time, at least in the gaming specs. I am ue to build a new computer but have not been keeping up with all the new technology. 

anything