Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 2829 times)

Offline Gware

• House Bee
Hello
« on: May 26, 2008, 05:49:31 pm »
I just started beekeeping this year and have found alot of useful information here and am glad to be apart of the forum.

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2008, 05:53:47 pm »
I just started beekeeping this year and have found alot of useful information here and am glad to be apart of the forum.

Glad you were able to find some useful information, God knows we also provide lots of useless information as well. :-D

Welcome to the forums!!

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline jimmyo

• House Bee
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2008, 09:19:00 pm »
welcome to our forum. 
I sure hope someone can identify the useless information from the useful. :-D 
I'm sure it is ALL useful for something.
Jim 

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2008, 10:42:40 am »
Gware, welcome to our forum, yes, I am glad that you found us too.  This is a place that you can lean on your new forum friends for answers to questions, tell your stories and experiences, we all listen and offer our advice when asked.  Tell us some stuff about yourself when you get some time, we are little nosey too (and especially me, and a few others, I won't mention names, hee, hee  :-X ;) :) :)P.  Stick around, enjoy, and have that most beautifully awesome and great day, livin' and lovin' this wonderful earth that we all share. Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline poka-bee

• Super Bee
  • I am NEVER bored!!
    • Darby Farms
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2008, 11:00:00 am »
Yes, welcome.  There is much to read & learn.  As in the world, there are many different situations & personalaties.  Every beeyard is a micro climate, each beekeeper has their way.  This forum is a conglomeration of many.  Most of the problems are  common to every keeper so it is great to have many alternatives to choose from to suit your own situation.  Much like raising children, the solutions may have tweaked, what works for a time may need to be modified as you grow, nothing is static!  I myself love to hear all the options/opinions & want to have the ability to decide for myself what is right for me.  Cindi you don't have to mention names, I know I'm nosy!! :-D  Have fun w/your bees!  Jody
I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2008, 12:42:58 pm »
Welcome is right! I don'y get to welcome everyone, but some members always do - I've written a Youtube Video Script for welcoming new members, describing shortcuts with the forum software, and general rules here.

Look at the link below if you want to checkout 12 other of my Youtubes. My install video is quickly approaching 30,000 views :) Just waiting on the new home we bought and close on the 20th of June. I want the new house in the back-ground for all to see. Gonaan be a busy month - lots of members are getting together for a MEET AND GREET - a tradition here is to meet as many members are your local and travel plans allow. Sort of an unofficial race around the globe meeting members or them coming to you ( I really like the latter option ) just had Australian Geoff at my home for 4 days - was that cool or not!?

Lots to do here, get active in voice/text chat and really make new friends, and talk bees or play online games, have fun.

Have fun in the forum.

Beemaster
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2008, 11:54:20 pm »
Gware, welcome to our forum, yes, I am glad that you found us too.  This is a place that you can lean on your new forum friends for answers to questions, tell your stories and experiences, we all listen and offer our advice when asked.  Tell us some stuff about yourself when you get some time, we are little nosey too (and especially me, and a few others, I won't mention names, hee, hee  :-X ;) :) :)P.  Stick around, enjoy, and have that most beautifully awesome and great day, livin' and lovin' this wonderful earth that we all share. Cindi

Cindi, don't make me give you a noogy!!! :-D

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2008, 10:41:04 am »
JP, oh you are one funnnnneeeeee dude!!!  Noggies, hee, hee, almost as good as the swirly in the toilet my Husband always playfully threatens the kids with, their heads would look so cool being flushed, hee, hee.  Beautiful day, on that wonderful day in our greatest of lives.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

anything