Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hello from the Beehive State  (Read 2876 times)

Offline utahbeekeeper

• House Bee
    • Millcreek Valley Farm
Hello from the Beehive State
« on: October 30, 2007, 07:12:32 pm »
Just learned about this forum and thought I would ask for admission.  I work for local government, enjoy in random order red heads, good books, beekeeping, aviation, photography, steam locomotives and Utah's four seasons.  Have 3 hives at my inner-city home along the Millcreek.  JGP
Pleasant words are like an honeycomb, sweet to the soul and health to the bones.  Prov 16:24

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
Re: Hello from the Beehive State
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2007, 11:01:17 pm »
Welcome to the forums JGP.
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2007, 11:09:08 pm »
Welcome to the Beemaster forum. Enjoy your time here and share your experiences with us!!

Offline reinbeau

• Super Bee
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2007, 08:52:01 am »
Hey, Utahbeekeeper, you found your way here - Welcome!  :)

Offline DennisB

• House Bee
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2007, 10:23:38 am »
Greetings,

Anyone that loves bees and steam locos is OK in my book.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2007, 10:57:14 am »
JGP, welcome, this is indeed a great place to spend some excellent quality time.  Good you found us.  Have a wonderful and great day.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline utahbeekeeper

• House Bee
    • Millcreek Valley Farm
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2007, 12:35:12 pm »
Ann . . . yes I did.  I thought that reinbeau was you.  Thanks everybody.  Bee seeing y'all around!!  JP
Pleasant words are like an honeycomb, sweet to the soul and health to the bones.  Prov 16:24

Offline Frantz

• Field Bee
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2007, 12:20:47 pm »
Hey Utah bee keeper, you beat me to that great forum name. I am up here in PC, I would love to learn a little from you sometime. I came into 12 hives about a month ago. I have them out at my ranch now in Browns Canyon. I saw your posts, a few of them anyway, I have been reading here for about two months. I am glad to hear that you are somewhat close. I am very, very, very new to bees. I am hoping that the girls make it through the winter and I get a chance to work with them come spring. I look forward to learning what I need to so as to make it all work.
Look forward to hearing from you. I did a lot of remodel work in the millcreek area, around 36th and highland. That is a beautiful area.
Don't be yourself, "Be the man you would want your daughters to marry!!"