Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Crabs or jambalaya ?  (Read 2351 times)

Offline bailey

• Field Bee
Crabs or jambalaya ?
« on: February 07, 2013, 12:30:32 pm »
Quick poll.   I can either cook crabs or jambalaya for bud
Who would prefer what?
Bailey
most often i find my greatest source of stress to be OPS  ( other peoples stupidity )

It is better to keep ones mouth shut and be thought of as a fool than to open ones mouth and in so doing remove all doubt.

Moots

Re: Crabs or jambalaya ?
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2013, 12:59:17 pm »
I eat both  :)
But if we're voting.....Crabs!  :-D

Offline bailey

• Field Bee
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2013, 01:05:53 pm »
Yes were voting. 
most often i find my greatest source of stress to be OPS  ( other peoples stupidity )

It is better to keep ones mouth shut and be thought of as a fool than to open ones mouth and in so doing remove all doubt.

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2013, 01:20:17 pm »
whatever you do it will be good.  i like both.
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2013, 02:12:14 pm »
I vote for either as well CD. I guess whatever is easier on you.

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline blanc

• House Bee
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2013, 02:43:39 pm »
I love crabs Bailey and if my choice crabs!  :-D
Blanc
Psalm 19:9-10
The fear of the Lord is clean,enduring forever; the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether.
More to be desired are they than gold, yea ,than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.

Offline my-smokepole

• House Bee
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2013, 11:19:05 pm »
I would be up for either. Been to long for either. Now I just need to find a way down there.

My-smokepole

Offline vmmartin

• House Bee
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2013, 12:59:02 am »
Crabs

Offline duck

• House Bee
    • Big Thicket Bees
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2013, 02:15:39 am »
red swamp...

Offline bud1

• Heavenlyl Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Field Bee
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2013, 11:17:41 am »
full crabs, and a hanson guard fo my plate. going to get me a baby hotshot for that sucker
to bee or not to bee

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2013, 01:13:36 pm »
wow.  now the menu has turned southern and i have no idea what we are going to eat.  that's ok.  i have eaten off the streets of 3rd world countries.  :evil:  bring it on!!!!!!!!
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2013, 01:47:49 pm »
Road kill possum and swamp chicken...MMMMMMMM

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline duck

• House Bee
    • Big Thicket Bees
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2013, 07:46:55 pm »
we usually get a hog, warm it in the sun on the tin roof, and let it blacken a week in a cooler on the porch..  it comes out good like that.

Offline Larry Bees

• Field Bee
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2013, 04:05:07 pm »
Pizza !     :lau: