Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Only get the original and 1st response of thread  (Read 11942 times)

Offline qa33010

• Field Bee
Only get the original and 1st response of thread
« on: June 15, 2012, 07:40:13 pm »
     I've been gone awhile and only been able to check in once in a great while.  Have I accidentally done something wrong?
Everyone said it couldn't be done. But he with a chuckle replied, "I won't be one to say it is so, until I give it a try."  So he buckled right in with a trace of a grin.  If he had a worry he hid it and he started to sing as he tackled that thing that couldn't be done, and he did it.  (unknown)

Offline Robo

• Technical
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Beekeep On!
    • Bushkill Bee Vac
Re: Only get the original and 1st response of thread
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2012, 08:12:54 pm »
You will only get one notification per thread that an update has occurred.  Once you visit the thread, the counter is reset and you will get a notification the next time the thread is updated.   If a notification was sent every time an update was made to a thread, it will overwhelm some folk's inboxes.
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison

Offline qa33010

• Field Bee
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2012, 11:45:48 pm »
I'm sorry I didn't make myself clear.  I'm not worried about notifications, I click on a thread to read it here on Beemaster and all I can see is the original entry and the first response/entry.  Thanks...
Everyone said it couldn't be done. But he with a chuckle replied, "I won't be one to say it is so, until I give it a try."  So he buckled right in with a trace of a grin.  If he had a worry he hid it and he started to sing as he tackled that thing that couldn't be done, and he did it.  (unknown)

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2012, 08:10:55 am »
What web browser are you using? Perhaps clear your cookies?

Offline qa33010

• Field Bee
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2012, 03:47:40 pm »
  I tried reply and I can see what you asked me now.  But if I go back to the thread itself I will only get first two entries.  I use Mosilla Firefox.