Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hello from The pacific north west  (Read 2934 times)

Offline Wynoochee_newbee_guy

• House Bee
Hello from The pacific north west
« on: June 15, 2009, 11:26:19 am »
New Beekeeper here in the pacific north west in the wyhnoochee Valley. Love my bees hope to learn as much as I can.
Its All Fun And Games Till I lose an EYE!

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
Re: Hello from The pacific north west
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 11:34:57 am »
Hello and Welcome Wyhnoochee_newbee_guy

There is alot of great information on the forum !!
The members here are willing help and answer your questions, all you need to do is to ask
Johnny 

Offline Hethen57

• House Bee
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2009, 07:01:36 pm »
Welcome...you came to the right spot.  Where are you located?  Are you in the North East Cascades area? (Methow Valley area?)...I just drove through there last weekend and it looked like a great bee area.
-Mike
-Mike

Offline Schoon

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2009, 11:01:52 pm »
Welcome and good luck with your bees.
Bobby

• House Bee
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2009, 11:53:06 am »
No I live in the heart of the wynoochee Valley just about 40 miles from westport washington.

Offline Hethen57

• House Bee
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2009, 01:28:35 pm »
Wow, you are way out west..I've never made it west of the I-5 corridor..haha.  Tell us a little about your beekeeping operation...contemplating bees?, just starting some hives?, or been keeping for a while but just found Beemaster...
-Mike

• House Bee
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2009, 11:43:55 pm »
As A young teen I helped a family friend tend to his bees. And after being married and living in a nice area of the world My love for the little gals took hold of me now that I am 40 plus it has been fun building hive bodies and frames the smell of bees wax. it all brings back fond memories now I just have one hive and next year plan on adding five more. thanks for the warm welcome.

Offline Jack

• House Bee
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2009, 08:58:53 am »
Welcome WNG. I just spent a week in the area of the Olympic Peninsula. Such amazing country. My daughter started a residency at Seattle Children's Hospital so I now have a west coast place to visit. I often thought you have good foraging for bees in that area.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2009, 02:51:05 pm »
Wynoochee.  Welcome to our forum.  You have been held deeply under the spell of the honeybee since a young age, you have returned to this secret world.  We are all held deeply.  Once there, we must either remain or return, as you have.  Stick around, we love new members, we love to listen and help.  This will be a place where you can tell your stories, tales and experiences, you will have many to share, you will also make some new and great friends.  Have that wonderful day, to love and live, and health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline beegrlAK

• New Bee
    • Blogtime in Alaska
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2009, 07:48:18 pm »
I LOVE THAT!  It does feel like a secret world, watching bee TV.  Mesmorized by their comings and goings.
This link is to my family homepage:
http://web.mac.com/thomja/iWeb/Site/Howdy.html