Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: New in the group  (Read 2981 times)

Offline bornholm

• Brood
New in the group
« on: March 24, 2005, 11:04:04 am »
:P Hej here from Denmark. i am new on the group- I have just found the site and find it very interesting til join a new group. I am a member of a danish group and it is always usefull to share good and bad things with some other persons. I am a woman and I am 50 years old. I have been a beekeeper for 10 years now but I am always up to learn new ways to do the job. I have 53 hives and it is a little business beside my normaly job. i have been out with the bees for the first time this year just 2-3 days ago. It is just early spring here in Denmark and the temperatur is about 5-6 degrees celsius. In my area we have had a lot of snow and 6 hives have been drowned by water when the snow was melting. It is sad but we cannot contol the natur. I am waiting to hear from some beekeepers in other countryes. so long  Bornholm

Offline Jay

• House Bee
New in the group
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2005, 11:11:18 am »
Welcome to the group Bornholm! :D
I think you will find this a very satisfying place to talk about bees and all things bee related. This is a good group of people with a lot of knowledge to take advantage of, and add to. Thanks for joining and we look forward to your input. :D
By the rude bridge that arched the flood
Their flag to Aprils breeze unfurled
Here once the embattled farmers stood
And fired the shot heard round the world
-Emerson

Offline Beth Kirkley

• House Bee
    • http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/GA216.html
New in the group
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2005, 01:55:34 pm »
Yes, welcome aboard. There are members here from all over the world, but I'm thinking you are our first from Denmark. :)

Join in the topics, and I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time.

Beth