Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Greetings from NC  (Read 3274 times)

Offline 4Paws

• New Bee
Greetings from NC
« on: June 04, 2009, 01:43:16 pm »
Just joined the group today after reading through some of the postings, quite a lot of information that should help a new bee keeper like me. I live in north central NC and took up beekeeping this spring, learning as I go. Two hives out back that are teaching me more every day.
4Paws is a nod to all the animals that I've been friends with over the years.

Offline Schoon

• House Bee
Re: Greetings from NC
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2009, 08:09:31 pm »
Welcome 4Paws, there is a lot of infor. here. There are a lot of good people here willing to help.
Bobby

Offline fermentedhiker

• Field Bee
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2009, 08:12:29 pm »
Welcome to the forum.
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.
--Douglas Adams

Offline tshnc01

• House Bee
    • Soil to Sustenance
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2009, 08:19:34 pm »
Hi 4Paws, hope you didn't get flooded out during the past 24 hours.  Just saw some Greensboro news footage and it looked like it came fast and furious...

...Tim

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2009, 08:29:53 pm »
Hello and Welcome 4Paws
There is alot of great information on the forum !!
The members here are willing help and answer your questions, all you need to do is to ask

Johnny 

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2009, 02:07:31 pm »
4Paws is a nod to all the animals that I've been friends with over the years.

4Paws, welcome to our forum, beautiful that you have found us.

I quote what you have said, because what you have said, conjures up some very beautiful thoughts in my mind.  Friends of animals, nothing short of beauty.

You are delving into the secret life of the bees, these little beauties will hold you under their spell -- you will see that in the years to come.  We have beekeepers here that have, for, one reason or another, been away from the bees, only to return to their beautiful little world. 

Our forum will be a place where you will find that you love to spend time.  It will be a place where you can tell your stories, tales and experiences, and make some new friends, stick around.  Have that wonderful day, to love and this this life, health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline troutstalker2

• House Bee
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2009, 10:08:25 pm »

Welcome to the forum. I'm just down Interstate 40 a little way in Hickory.

David

Offline Highlandsfreedom

• House Bee
    • Organic gardening and Bee Services.
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2009, 01:18:11 am »
Welcome aboard. 
Dave
To bee or not to bee that is the question I wake up to answer that every morning...

anything