Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Ghost Bees  (Read 3314 times)

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
Ghost Bees
« on: December 31, 2004, 07:22:00 pm »
Have you read what I did to some bees awhile back that got me re-interested in beekeeping? Where they were in my control box of the well. I "RAiDED" them. Sprayed them down good at night when they were all in.

OK Now the last couple of days have been warm. Yesterday I saw a bee fly by a window. Today ,y daughter comes home and one flies into her car as she is getting out. She saw three bees at that time. I went out and snooped around and found a bee flying away from me. Then later I found a bee in the house on the floor, not acting too healthy. I booted her out the door.

Now could this mean I didn't wipe them out completely and some how they have managed to survive? I know of no other bees around here with in a couple of miles. Perhaps there is another wild hive some where nearby.

Thoughts?
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Ghost Bees
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2004, 07:48:21 pm »
I'm a bit whacked at supernatural events and when it comes to paranormal stuff I can't get enough. I've had a bunch of stuff happen over the years, although none involved the bees.

I will admit I had an interesting time during puberty (the time when poltergist activity is thought to be at its peak) and I remember many nights when I would not sleep in my own bed, often choosing to sleep in the living room instead and even a few nights in the Hallway.

I remember the bed violently shaking as I drifted to sleep, hindsite may tell me this was my earliest experience with Out-of-Body Travel. Please read my www.beemaster.com/obe.html for HUGE details on OBE.

I remember thinking back in my youth that something was sitting on my chest, making it impossible to escape my own bed. Often, images of lions leaping at me JUST as I drifted to sleep would snap me out of any chance of sleeping THAT night.

I would not doubt that ghost bees are possible - they really do meet all the basic criteria of astral beings (lightweight, buzzing noises that move, visual compilations that are representative of emotional moments in our memory) of course, you did boot a sickly looking one out of the house too - lol, but I'd buy "Ghost Bees" as well as other creatures that can haunt us in the quiet of night.

Ok, time for Beemaster to put down that bottle of wine he got for Christmas, it's been empty for 2 hours now - lol. But there is a world, maybe many worlds beyond the one we experience. In a post a few days ago concerning the possibilities of life in the Universe (other than ours) I mentioned a bunch of theory - but Ladybee (my lovely wife who somehow manages to keep me planted to the ground, most of the time at least) said something interesting....

"Why do we always aquaint life as RELATIVE to our size, couldn't "Intellegent life" be nearly molecular in size? Couldn't their be millions of "Manned" space craft flying around in this very room as we speak? And to them, are we so vast in size that they see us as entire galaxies in which they travel?"

Heavy stuff from a lady who has NEVER read a sci-fi book in her life, huh? Bet you didn't expect these whacked answers - lol.

Happy New Year JerryMac and Thanks for the interesting post.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline TwT

• Senior Forum
  • Galactic Bee
  • Ted
Ghost Bees
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2004, 08:02:43 pm »
sounds like John got more than 1 bottle of wine for christmas :lol:   :wink:  

thats what it sounds like jerry , you got another feral hive around there maybe cousins to the hive you killed , then again you might not have killed them all and they moved somewhere else. they might have moved into a crack in your house since you destroyed there's. bahahahaha  :wink:
THAT's ME TO THE LEFT JUST 5 MONTHS FROM NOW!!!!!!!!

Never be afraid to try something new.
Amateurs built the ark,
Professionals built the Titanic

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
Ghost Bees
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2004, 09:39:39 pm »
By the way Beemaaster, those minut life formes live a full life such as we, only they do it in the blink of our eye.
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Offline Jay

• House Bee
Ghost Bees
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2004, 10:42:49 pm »
Or maybe a blink of their eye is our lifetime!!
By the rude bridge that arched the flood
Their flag to Aprils breeze unfurled
Here once the embattled farmers stood
And fired the shot heard round the world
-Emerson

Offline Finman

• House Bee
Ghost Bees
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2005, 10:12:40 am »

anything