Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hi from Slovenia!  (Read 2019 times)

Offline donstojko

• New Bee
  • Apis mellifera carnica
Hi from Slovenia!
« on: July 10, 2009, 10:58:08 am »
I'm  new one here from Slovenia, Europe

I had bees few years ago, and I started again this year with 3 hives. My bees are Apis mellifera carnica. It's our protected Slovenian species.

I found forum  very interesting.

alen

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
Re: Hi from Slovenia!
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2009, 11:00:11 am »
hi, welcome to the forum.  i think we have had a few others from your country on here over the last few years!  great to have members from all over the world :-)
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2009, 11:15:30 am »
Hello and Welcome Alen
There is alot of great information on the forum !!
The members here are willing help and answer your questions, all you need to do is to ask

Johnny   

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2009, 11:16:54 am »
Hello and welcome to the Beemaster forum :) It would be nice to have you join us in vintrilo. I enjoy talking to people all over the world.
Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2009, 11:32:46 am »
Welcome to Beemaster, glad you could join us!

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2009, 10:52:13 am »
Alen, welcome to our forum, as KathyP said, we do have a few members from your neck of the woods.  Great that you have found us.  Beekeeping is so different in other parts of the world.  This will be a great place where you can tell us your stories, tales and experiences and make some new friends, I bet you will have many to share.  We love new forum members, so stick around.  Have that great, most wonderful day, that allows us to be happy.  Health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

anything