Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hi all from N.H.  (Read 2299 times)

Offline Keith

• New Bee
Hi all from N.H.
« on: December 18, 2006, 01:19:10 pm »
just like to say Hi. Been thinking of getting some bees. Made the first step bought a starter kit from dadant. Looking foreward to getting the bees in spring. Looks like at this point we are getting Russians.

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Re: Hi all from N.H.
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2006, 01:29:28 pm »
Hi Keith:

Welcome to the forums, just checking for updated posts and say you on. You sure will find any answer you may have as your bees arrive and start to grown and flourish. Sounds like this is your first attempt at beekeeping - I strongly suggest you us the forums to help build up that starter kit to a viable and productive hive. Beekeeping can be a frustrating yet rewarding hobby - the amount of time and effort both in the beeyard and reading can often make the difference between surviving and thriving.

Collectively we have a few thousand years of experience here to help either way, and where you seek answers, read along or offer your own insight, the members here are very willing to interact - we always enjoy new members aboard.

Best holiday wishes and happy beekeeping. Thanks for joining and hope to hear from you often.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Keith

• New Bee
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2006, 01:50:24 pm »
Hi John
   Thanks for the reply. Ive been doing a lot of reading on beekeeping. I dont wont to go into it blind.
So Ive signed up for a class put on by a local bee club. They also asign you a mentor for the first year.
Whitch Im sure will help out. Along with this site. I believe beekeeping will be rewarding.
                                                                                                    Thanks Keith

Offline Kirk-o

• Queen Bee
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2007, 09:49:40 am »
Welcome yeah get some bugs you'll like them
kirko
"It's not about Honey it's not about Money It's about SURVIVAL" Charles Martin Simmon

anything