Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Jericho??  (Read 3650 times)

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
Jericho??
« on: October 26, 2007, 09:26:01 am »
Where is it? I thought there was suppose to be another season of Jericho.
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Online Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
Re: Jericho??
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2007, 11:01:42 am »
i think i heard January?  i think there is a winter show season.  that's when 24 starts also i think.

i miss the days of one show season and summer re-runs  :-(
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2007, 11:48:18 am »
In some ways it works out. USA and Sci Fi channels seasons are different so I get to watch other shows there when there are reruns on CBS NBC
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Offline johnnybigfish

• Super Bee
    • The World of Johnnybigfish
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2007, 11:37:52 pm »
Hey Jerry!
I thought Jericho was fixin' to be on again too..I havent seen anything yet though. I liked the first 2 seasons but after that the situations in the show changed and that caused me to lose interest..oh well,...sci-fi is still different every now and then....But the commercials....they're awful! Especially when theres only 10 minutes of a show then 10 minutes of commercials..drives me crazy!...Im trying to do more reading lately...lot of stuff on the year 2012 and more bee info.Ok, thats all I got for you. seeya later!
your friend,
john

Offline Sean Kelly

• Field Bee
  • I Pick; Therefore I Grin
    • Sean's Facebook Page
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2007, 07:56:11 pm »
Jericho better come back, I've been working hard on my morse code so I can get those extra clues at the beginning!  :-)

Sean Kelly
"My son,  eat  thou honey,  because it is good;  and the honeycomb,  which is sweet  to thy taste"          - Proverbs 24:13