Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: GOLF ALL NIGHT - FRIDAY NIGHT - BE THERE!!!  (Read 2928 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
GOLF ALL NIGHT - FRIDAY NIGHT - BE THERE!!!
« on: September 29, 2006, 04:25:15 pm »
I'll KEEP THIS SHORT, WE ARE UP TO ABOUT 8 PEOPLE WITH GOLF SOFTWARE AND OVER A DOZEN IN VOICE CHAT - join us for one heck of a great time.

Look at the posts in the VOICE CHAT FORUM if you know nothing about Ventrilo Voice Chat - and I promise someone will be around to help you set this wonderful program up. There are lots of articles in the VOICE CHAT FORUMS to help you trouble shoot setting up. so go to Ventrilo.com - download the NEWEST "CLIENT SOFTWARE" and follow the instructions or someone will be around to help you through the setup - it isn't hard, believe me.

NEXT we are using Tiger Words Golf PGA pro 06 as a standard golf game - it sells for under $20 almost everywhere and JUST MAKE SURE YOUR COMPUTER CAN HANDLE THE MIMIMUM REQUIREMENTS, install this 3 disk graphically stunning program and join in the fun - you need nothing else to buy UNLESS of course you don't have a mouse or speakers - lol.

IMPORTANT.... We play golf (or whatever game and talk at the same time, seamlessly) this does not mean we don't talk about BEES or any other topic, we talk about everything imaginable and your thoughts and opinions are every bit as important as anyone else's.

So TONIGHT GOLF from 7pm EST until the last player falls asleep - lol. Plus, we have the whole weekend and I'm hoping we get some DAY GAMES IN TOO as well as evening games.

So, whether you ever pick up a golf club on line in your life or not, don't let it stop you from coming into voice chat and talking to those of us who have not only installed and setup this wonderful FREE program, but have made GREAT FREINDS and had COUNTLESS HOURS of laughs and recently emotional support - this is the stuff friendship is based on. Get on the band-wagon, join voice chat ASAP, see another world related to the forum you are totally missing out on.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

anything