Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: New Beekeeping Resource  (Read 5597 times)

Offline Cacklewack

• New Bee
    • Bee Thinking
New Beekeeping Resource
« on: October 24, 2008, 07:25:17 pm »
Greetings all,

Over the past month I've been working tirelessly on a beekeeping information directory that features community-driven news, articles and content. It is called Bee Thinking. You, the beekeeping community, have the ability to join the site and submit your own links and articles to be posted. So far I've had dozens of links submitted and a number of news items from beekeepers all over the world. It already looks like I have a lot of your webpages in the directory, but I'd love to see more! The response so far has been phenomenal and I look forward to getting more beekeepers involved in making it to the most dynamic, up-to-date resource on the internet. This is a great way for you to get traffic for your site as well as educate the world about bees and beekeeping. In the coming months we plan to do a monthly beekeeping-related giveaway to a lucky member. Stay tuned!

http://www.beethinking.com

You can access the site via my signature until a moderator adds the link to my post.

Thanks for your interest!

Matt
« Last Edit: October 24, 2008, 07:38:15 pm by pdmattox »

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: New Beekeeping Resource
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2008, 11:22:15 am »
Matt, good for you.  It seems that you have indeed been working for long hours, these things are good.  And I see that a link has been added to your post, yeah!!!  Keep up that work, lovin' that.  Have a most wonderful and awesome day, love life.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2008, 10:36:05 pm »
Matt,
keep up the great work  :-D
Johnny

Offline Cacklewack

• New Bee
    • Bee Thinking
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2008, 03:07:40 am »
Thanks, you two! Your support is most appreciated.

During the month of November -- and each month going forward -- we will be giving away some beekeeping loot to a lucky registered user at Bee Thinking. So be sure to register and keep an eye on the site!

Best regards,

Matt

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2008, 10:55:25 am »
Matt, the aspect of getting free loot should be enticing  :-D ;) :) :) :).  It even enticed me.  I went to the site to register, but didn't appear to be any place to register, I'll try again tomorrow morning.  Keep up that good work, have a most wonderful and awesome day, Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Cacklewack

• New Bee
    • Bee Thinking
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2008, 12:25:05 pm »
Cindi,

If you go to the main page, toward the bottom right hand side you will see a link that says "Create an account." Or at the top right you will see links that say Submit a link and Submit an article. To the right of those there are links to "Register first."

Thanks!

Matt

Offline Robo

• Technical
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Beekeep On!
    • Bushkill Bee Vac
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2008, 02:47:48 pm »
Tried to submit a link but got the following error

Code: [Select]
Fatal error: Class 'ContentHelperRoute' not found in /home/wholeb7/public_html/beethinking.com/plugins/content/ultimate_social_bookmarking_plugin.php on line 242
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2008, 04:01:18 pm »
I have join
Johnny

Offline Cacklewack

• New Bee
    • Bee Thinking
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2008, 06:44:08 pm »
Tried to submit a link but got the following error

Code: [Select]
Fatal error: Class 'ContentHelperRoute' not found in /home/wholeb7/public_html/beethinking.com/plugins/content/ultimate_social_bookmarking_plugin.php on line 242

I got your link and this issue is resolved. Thanks for reporting it! You can find your link under the Links section.

Cheers,
Matt

Offline Live-Bee-Removal

• New Bee
    • Live Bee Removal Directory
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2009, 08:13:29 pm »
Nice site Matt!

Well done.  Very informative and easy to navigate.  I've registered but will have to come back to it later to surf all the great info thoroughly.

Cheers,
Mac
Bee Removal Directory & Resource Website

anything