Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Billy's Air force Bees  (Read 2927 times)

Offline jimmyo

• House Bee
Billy's Air force Bees
« on: May 01, 2008, 10:27:07 pm »
  Hey Billy the beekeeper,
   We moved your hives the other day.  They are in our yard now waiting for you to come home. Your hives are marked for you.  I think they like the decoration.

I'm watching Billy's bees while he's serving our country in TX.
Jim 

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: Billy's Air force Bees
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2008, 11:41:13 am »
Jim, wonderful and incredible both at the same time.  That is so nice of you to watch Billy's bees for him, yeah!!!  Takin' my hat off to you.  Have that beautiful and best of these wonderful days, Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline jimmyo

• House Bee
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2008, 11:52:16 am »
Cindi,
  we should take our hats off to Billy. Watching a couple hives is easy and fun. Especially compared to what he is doing.
 have a happy day,  :)
   Jim   

Offline Billy The Beekeeper

• House Bee
  • My Strong Hive
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2008, 11:04:02 pm »
Thank you very much for watching over my bee's and its kool how you got the air force on the hive... I cant wait 5 more weeks and i get to come back home and visit i dont know if my mom told you but mike is leavin for the air force on the 17th of june so ill be home just in time for that ill be home june 10 or 11 i cant wait, but yea they are having a party for mike goin away and me coming home.. well cant wait to see you i miss you buddy well ill ttyl bye thanks again ill try and call you tomorrow ttyl bye

Billy The Beekeeper    :-D
Experienced BeeKeeper :D

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2008, 12:43:57 am »
Jim, I agree, our hats off to Billy the Beekeeper.  So nice you will be coming back home soon.  I saw the most beautiful commercial that was sent to me via e-mail, I believe it was entitled, "the best commercial of the year".  It was a picture of some military people walking through an airport. One person stood up and began to clap, then one by one, everyone stood up and clapped.  It showed the pictures of each military person and the big and beautiful smile that came to their faces as they accepted ackowledgement of the wonderful things they do in their lives.  It brought those tears of pride and happiness to my soul, it made me feel so good, and so proud of our wonderful people in this world.  Have that most beautiful and wonderful day, Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service