Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Wow ... well spooky  (Read 5726 times)

Offline BigRog

• House Bee
Wow ... well spooky
« on: August 02, 2004, 11:34:19 am »
Wow ... well spooky
Look at your screen closely put the sound right up and listen carefully to the sounds on it.

This is a car advert from somewhere. When they finished filming the ad the people who made it noticed something moving along the side of the car, like a ghostly white mist.

The ad was never put on TV because the unexplained ghostly phenomenon frightened the production team out of their wits. Watch it and about halfway look and you will see the white mist crossing in front of the car then following it along the road. Make sure you can hear the windy sound as the car is driving......Spooky!

I don't really believe in ghosts and suspect its probably a fake... but its worth watching ... Its about 3.5meg so I have put it on my webserver for people to download as it was too big to attach.

http://www.maxaruby.co.uk/files/Classic_Auto_1.mpeg
"Lurch my good man,…what did you mean when you said just now that 'You've got better things to do than run my petty little errands'…….?"

Offline Bee Boy

• House Bee
Wow ... well spooky
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2004, 02:54:53 pm »
Nice!
Bee Boy

Offline buzz

• House Bee
    • My home page... nothing much
Wow ... well spooky
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2004, 04:25:20 pm »
That's a good one. Where do you find all this stuff? We'll have to start calling you "humor man" or something. :lol:
Scott
----------
"If you have no money and you have few possessions, if you have a dog you are still rich"
----------
"Forgiveness is easier to get than permission"

Anonymous

Wow ... well spooky
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2004, 05:01:35 pm »
says URL not found...awwwwwww :cry:

Anonymous

Wow ... well spooky
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2004, 05:02:33 pm »
probably gonna scare me again :shock:

Offline Bee Boy

• House Bee
Wow ... well spooky
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2004, 08:16:37 pm »
same here... i loved that one and now its gone......
Bee Boy