Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: my hives  (Read 2334 times)

Offline jimmy

• House Bee
my hives
« on: September 22, 2009, 12:35:05 am »
See if this works

HPIM0937.JPG (1303.1 KB), HPIM0938.JPG (1332.6 KB), HPIM0939.JPG (1129.3 KB)

Bing™ brings you maps, menus, and reviews organized in one place. Try it now.

HPIM0937.JPG

HPIM0938.JPG

HPIM0939.JPG

Sorry it didn't work.

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
Re: my hives
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2009, 01:02:18 am »
Jimmy, you need a program that will allow you to open the pictures like imageshack, photobucket or picasa.

If you want to use imageshack, hit the browse box below, (not sure but you may need to download the imageshack toolbar) after you click browse, a large box will appear which lists different applications your computer uses. Open the file where the above pictures are, click on the picture you want to post, the location where the picture is located will show up in the box to the left of the browse box. Click on (host it!) This will take you to the imageshack page and will show you a preview of your picture. Next click thumbnail for forums, this will highlite that choice, then copy and paste into your post and you get something like this:

I hope this helps and I was clear enough, if not Rob can help you walk through better than I can.

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

anything