Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Bee Newsstand  (Read 1111 times)

Offline Bee Newsstand

• Brood
    • Bee Newsstand
Bee Newsstand
« on: July 03, 2013, 11:19:09 am »
Hey everyone,

I created a Facebook PAGE about Bees, at the moment I am archiving past stories as well as keeping up with current stories that are published each day online. Some of these stories are from Newspapers, TV News Stations and Radio Broadcasts like NPR. What I am trying to do is archive stories (For example you can click on the year on the right and see what was going on in the Bee world, like an article in the Orlando Sentinel reported the first known African Bee attack) these older stories are hidden from your timeline so you are not flooded with post after post however new stories (2 to 3 days old) are posted on your timeline so you are up to date with Bee News and Info. What's the point? I enjoy reading news about Bees and thought others would as well. Instead of you having to search the Internet, myself and a few others do it. This way when you check your FB you are also in the loop with the latest Bee news if you have LIKED the page of course.

The Page was launched a few days ago and I wanted to get feedback from the Bee community. Is this something that Beeks would like?

facebook.com/beenewsstand

Thank you

Offline njfl

• New Bee
Re: Bee Newsstand
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2013, 02:57:31 pm »
That looks great!  Nice job.

anything