Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: time  (Read 1516 times)

Offline Hops Brewster

• Field Bee
time
« on: May 14, 2015, 09:37:01 pm »
A fellow is driving in the country and notices a farmer holding a large sow pig in an apple orchard. As he comes to a stop he notices the farmer is hefting this large pig up to the branch of a tree so the pig can take an apple in it's mouth. The farmer continues to hold the pig as it eats the apple and then uses all his strength to lift the sow to another apple on the branch. Amazed at the what he has witnessed the fellow parks his car and walks over to the farmer. Driver: "I couldn't help but notice all effort you're putting in to feeding that pig."Farmer: "Yeah I really like this sow. She's one of my best."Driver: "Well it seems there might be a more efficient way to get the apples to her. What if you set her on the ground and shook the apples from the tree? She could eat them off the ground. Just think of all the time that would be saved."Farmer: "Your probably right, but what's time to a pig?"
Winter is coming.

I can't say I hate the government, but I am proudly distrustful of them.

Offline GSF

• Galactic Bee
Re: time
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2015, 03:35:13 pm »
I like it
When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you - then you know your nation is doomed.

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
Re: time
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2015, 12:43:16 pm »
 :sad:
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin