Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Jackie's bees  (Read 2347 times)

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
Jackie's bees
« on: March 27, 2012, 12:29:03 am »
Another one we were able to smoke out. Put it on full screen and keep your eyes peeled around 3:14.

Jackie's bees.wmv

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline jmblakeney

• House Bee
  • James
Re: Jackie's bees
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2012, 12:41:11 am »
Great footage.  Glad you got the queen so early.  Your having great success with that smoker here lately.  Maybe your title needs to be "The Smoker King".   :-D

Thanks for sharing,
James
"I believe the best social program is a job...." - Ronald Reagan

Offline G3farms

• Super Bee
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2012, 12:51:45 am »
Will that catch box fit down inside of a 10 frame deep, if so next time the queen gets slurped up sit the catch box in a 10 frame deep with some comb or foundation and see if the bees will march into it, just a thought.

Great job there again, thanks for the video.
those hot bees will have you steppin and a fetchin like your heads on fire and your keister is a catchin!!!

Bees will be bees and do as they please!

Offline tefer2

• Super Bee
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2012, 09:01:54 am »
Peg sucks her up at 4:32. I saw her crawl through the crack. :-D

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2012, 12:00:51 pm »
I don't know why...maybe something to do with editing...I'm seeing her at 4:24 now. I slowed the action down just for those few seconds.

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline yockey5

• Field Bee
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2012, 02:13:29 pm »
Some folks have all the fun! Thanks.

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2012, 07:30:59 pm »
Good video.   I am glad (with all that coughing going on in there) that you did not get asphyxiated from all that smoke.

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2012, 10:29:32 pm »
Yeah Allen, for some reason that pine straw smoke always gets me going...none of the other fuel we use does...go figure.

Scott

Theodore Roosevelt 1907