Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: hello, names randy  (Read 1627 times)

Offline irekkin

• House Bee
hello, names randy
« on: April 26, 2009, 10:38:54 pm »
my names randy. i live in south-side VA.(campbell co.).i have a small farm and have raised a little bit of everything. i've been raising bees for about three years now.most of what i know is from hands -on and reading what ever i can find on the subject.i started with bees mainly because i love honey, can't get enough. it did'nt take long to get hooked on the bees themselves though.i hope to learn alot here and to be of some help also if i can. thanks randy. 
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 10:59:49 pm by irekkin »
when you're dumb, ya gotta be tough.

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
Re: hello, names randy
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2009, 11:02:36 pm »
Hello and Welcome Randy
There is alot of great information on the forum !!
The members here are willing help and answer your questions, all you need to do is to ask
Johnny

Offline asprince

• Super Bee
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2009, 11:44:28 pm »
Welcome Randy. Lots of stuff to read here. Use the search function to search topics.

Steve
Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resembalance to the first. - Ronald Reagan

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2009, 01:05:49 am »
Randy, welcome to our forum, that is great that you found us.  This will be a place where you can ask questions, and answer questions, tell your stories, tales and experiences, and also make some new friends.  We love new members and you are important.  Stick around.  Have a wonderful and most awesome day, life and health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

anything