Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Veteran's Day removal  (Read 1904 times)

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
Veteran's Day removal
« on: November 11, 2010, 10:32:26 pm »
The bees were in an old house destined to be torched as practice for the local Fire Department. This made it a little easier as I knew the siding wasn't to be restored and I could be a little less gentle with it. The best part is that the house is adjacent to and owned by an auto repair shop so I was able to barter my fees for new ball joints on my truck :)

The bees were gentle at first but turned pissy pretty soon after opening them up. It was a smallish colony with very little honey and during a dearth so I really can't blame them for that.

Myron's cut out.wmv

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
Re: Veteran's Day removal
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2010, 10:45:44 pm »
Bees for ball joints?   Don't let the government find out or they will try and tax your balls off.   :-D

If they are going to tear the house down, you should have used the chain saw to open that wall up.  Good video.

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2010, 12:29:43 am »
Looked like they wanted to eat your lunch!

Glad Peg is doing better.

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Tommyt

• Field Bee
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2010, 10:46:02 am »
Lessons Lessons lessons

Thanks
Tom
"Not everything found on the internet is accurate"
Abraham Lincoln