Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Winter wonderland already!!  (Read 2652 times)

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
Winter wonderland already!!
« on: November 21, 2008, 08:00:47 am »
Woke up to six inches of snow  this morning.

Pretty start to a Friday!!
« Last Edit: November 22, 2008, 08:34:44 am by buzzbee »

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
Re: Winter wonderland already!!
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2008, 09:08:26 am »
What do your bee hive's look like.
Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2008, 10:28:21 am »
Ken, you are a lucky man to wake up to that 6 inches, pretty picture!!!  You must live in a very cold and white place eh?  Beautiful.  Now I want to know this.  Will this snow stick around all winter, or does it come and go?  Please tell us a little bit about what goes on with your weather, when you have that spare moment in time.  Have a wonderful and great day, Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2008, 11:39:29 pm »
Oh Cindi,
it has been cold,but it's not always this cold in November. Sometimes we see a;l lot of snow in December then other years we only average an inch or two at a time until january! Who can ever tell with Mother Nature? This snow will probably be gone before long,but we could get a little more mid week next week.Tonight will probably go to ten degrees fahrenheit and tomorrow will be just above freezing.Good weather to get in a hot tub if the wind isn;t too bad!! :-D :-D

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2008, 11:39:13 am »
Ken, beauty, I love that cold weather, it usually brings clear, blue skies.  Sounds like you may have a bit of a windy climate down there.  Wind can bring that chill that goes along with it, we had huge gusts of wind yesterday, it was kind of scarey, but it didn't stick around long.  Great and wonderful life and day, love our life, great health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

anything