Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: A picture of dawn and the trees  (Read 5886 times)

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
A picture of dawn and the trees
« on: April 11, 2008, 10:37:13 am »
This picture I took on our way home from Vegas, of trees in the early dawn reminded me of a picture that Mick (from Australia) had posted many moons ago.  The picture of Mick's was that of a beautiful old, craggy looking tree, with his dog in the picture too.  Just another pretty picture, reminded me of something cool.  Have a beautiful and most lovely best day.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
Re: A picture of dawn and the trees
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2008, 10:43:12 am »
All that you touch, and all that you see, is what your life will ever be.

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2008, 10:49:26 am »
JP, ooooh, how I love Pink Floyd.  The most beautiful and wonderful day to us all.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2008, 01:06:24 am »
Face piles of trials with smiles. :)

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2008, 01:11:08 am »
Also, love Pink Floyd

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2008, 01:55:05 am »
The last one was the Moody Blues. Here's an easy one: You wouldn't know a diamond, if you held it in your hand, the things you think are precious, I can't understand...

...JP
« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 06:39:32 am by JP »

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2008, 12:53:00 pm »
I am not that good with the words and have never remembered them. I just like the music.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2008, 01:19:20 pm »
The last one was the Moody Blues. Here's an easy one: You wouldn't know a diamond, if you held it in your hand, the things you think are precious, I can't understand...
...JP

JP, oh you are driving me nuts!!!  You are such a ding dang brat!!!  I can't for the life of me bring the lyrics to the forefront of my mind, I know these lyrics and they are just on the tip of my tongue, you brat!!!!  I keep repeating this lyric over and over, and now you have it stuck in my head and it will be there all day long, eeks!!!  By the way, I love the Moody Blues, awesome and beautiful stuff.  Dang, who sang those lyrics.

OK, got it, ha, ha, JP.  Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, but I am still gonna have that stuck in my mind all day now, over and over and over and over and over and over some more!!!!!!!  So, stop this now, hee, hee.

Are you reeling in the years, stowing away the times (is that the title? by the way) by Steely Dan!!!!!  I love that dude's music too.

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2008, 12:35:33 am »
Ok Cindi, this one is right up your alley and I believe you have mentioned that you were fond of this artist once before.

There is a town in north Ontario, with dream comfort memory to spare, and in my mind I still need a place to go, all my changes were there.

Blue blue windows behind the stars, yellow moon on the rise, Big birds flying across the sky, throwing shadows on our eyes...

...JP

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2008, 12:09:42 pm »
JP, come on, get a little tougher:

"Helpless" by Neil Young. 

Best of this beautiful and wonderful day, Cindi

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2008, 01:45:22 pm »
Ok, just testing the waters here:

Bring tea for the tillerman,
Steak for the sun,
Wine for the women who made the rain come,
seagulls sing your hearts away,
Cause while the sinners sin, the children play,
Oh Lord, how they play and play,
For that happy day, for that happy day!

...JP

Offline reinbeau

• Super Bee
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2008, 06:57:35 pm »

...JP
Mama told me not to come......Mama told me not to come.....that ain't the way to have fun, son!

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2008, 09:47:23 pm »
Quote from: reinbeau

...JP
Mama told me not to come......Mama told me not to come.....that ain't the way to have fun, son!
[/quote]

3 ... .....

White lace and feathers
They made up his bed
a gold covered mattress
On which he was laid

Come on Cindi

...JP

Offline reinbeau

• Super Bee
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2008, 11:22:04 pm »

3 ... .....
Dog Night!

White lace and feathers
They made up his bed
a gold covered mattress
On which he was laid

Come on Cindi

...JP
I stil love that song!

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2008, 11:50:21 pm »
Hey Ann, Cindi's gotta guess that last song, I like it also.

Ok, here's another:

I've never been romantic,
And sometimes I don't care,
I know it may sound selfish,
But let me breathe the air,
Let me breathe the air...

...JP

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2008, 09:44:27 am »
JP, get tougher!!!  I love 3 Dog Night by the way, Mamma Told me Not to Come is one of my favourites too!!!

Tea for the Tillerman, Cat Stevens, another of my favourite

Ooh What a Lucky Man He Was, Emmerson, Lake and Palmer, love them too!!!  Ooooooh, these memories.........

Sailing, oh I wish I was sailing......

Longer than the fishes in the ocean ......my wedding song with my new-and-improved, hee, hee!!

I wish I was better at remembering lyrics, can't think of any, but I can certainly give a few good guesses at things.  Ann, you remember very likely the same stuff too!!!  Beautiful and most wonderfulest days, Cindi