Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Just finished our newest family-made Indiana Jones adventure!  (Read 6780 times)

Offline Ernest T. Bass

• House Bee
    • Home 'n Stead Blog
It's been a while since I've been on the forum... Bees didn't survive this last winter, but I will be going with Russians this year!

Anyway, I remember some of you guys enjoying our other movies, so I thought I'd stick a plug here for "Indiana John and the Field of Deception"!

Enjoy! (And if you do enjoy, please share with friends!) Of course, comments and critiques are always welcome!
"One in the same, Bass is the name!"

Have a minute to burn? Perhaps you'd like to check out some of the movies that my siblings and I like to make...

Lund Family Productions

Offline Bee Happy

• Super Bee
  • that's me - setting a phoenix free
Re: Just finished our newest family-made Indiana Jones adventure!
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2011, 07:54:31 pm »
The muzzle flashes were great stuff, the pickup chroma key was a little "bouncy". Good acting, action, and camera angles.  - I bet if you came up with a script where you "act your ages" you'd have a hit in the works.
be happy and make others happy.

Offline Ernest T. Bass

• House Bee
    • Home 'n Stead Blog
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2011, 11:57:51 pm »
Aw, that'd take the fun out of it. :)

Our camera was so bad with a key.. We spent countless hours tweaking it. Next time our camera will be a bit more up to the task!

Have a minute to burn? Perhaps you'd like to check out some of the movies that my siblings and I like to make...

Lund Family Productions

Offline Bee Happy

• Super Bee
  • that's me - setting a phoenix free
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2011, 12:16:08 am »
Well I still haven't done a chroma key project (ever), but those muzzle flashes were almost impossible to tell from real. - yeah by "act your ages" I meant something along the lines of "the goonies" or ET or "Flight of the navigator" only less cheese. your stuntwork is still really slick too.
be happy and make others happy.

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2011, 12:34:25 am »
Bravo! I was on the edge of my seat the whole time...great stuff!

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline Ernest T. Bass

• House Bee
    • Home 'n Stead Blog
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2011, 12:37:26 am »
Thank you! The more people we can entertain, the more worthwhile the project was. ;)

Lund Family Productions

Offline jayj200

• Queen Bee
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2014, 10:52:31 am »
Good job
we are still waiting

Offline Ernest T. Bass

• House Bee
    • Home 'n Stead Blog
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2014, 11:16:42 pm »
Waiting for what? ;) Hey, with the new Star Wars coming soon, 'Obi-John Kenobi' might need to break out a lightsaber..

Lund Family Productions

Offline RayMarler

• Field Bee
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2014, 01:09:08 am »
Bravo!
The most refreshing production I've seen in many years!