Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: UNCENSORED BUD3 VIDEOS  (Read 38920 times)

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
Re: UNCENSORED BUD3 VIDEOS
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2011, 02:06:16 pm »
Bud3 Annual Beemaster Gathering-Part Three-Ziffa's Very First Cutout!

She is like a pro now folks! Watch Ziffa go!  X:X

...JP

Bud3-Annual Beemaster Gathering-Part Three
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2011, 02:55:04 pm »
chris got some good pics of this and the swarm catch.  when i have a chance to sort some, i'll post them if it's ok with Ziffa.  what he didn't get was her little dance across the lawn when she was done.   :evil:
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2011, 06:21:33 pm »
Not much of a video here. Just a clip or two of Geoff, Peggy and Beemaster cutting up a bit and JP and iddee helping Liz (ziffa) find her new queen.

More Bud3 0001

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2011, 01:02:42 am »
Whats the "Annette" Theme???? LOL

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2011, 07:44:31 am »

Knowing these guys,it's there way of saying "wish you were here Annette,and we are thinkin bout ya".IThey were hoping to see you this year.
These are a lovable bunch!!

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2011, 08:00:35 am »
Log hive we were about to do a cut out on decided to swarm right before hand! Swaaaaaarm!!!

...JP

Bud3-Annual Beemaster Gathering-Part Four-Log Hive Swarms!!!!
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

Offline ziffabeek

• House Bee
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2011, 12:06:24 pm »
YAY!! I finally found these! lol,  now I'm gonna get in trouble at work for watching them!  :evil:

JP, Beemaster and Hardwood, you guys did such an awesome job!! These are so fun to watch and a great way to bring the weekend home.  Thanks for doing this!

Kathyp, you can post any pictures!  I'd love to see them :).  I am a horrible photographer and photographee, so I rarely carry one.  I'm so glad ya'll did!

love,
ziffa

ps.  I can't WAIT to do my next cut out!! Thanks again JP that was so much fun!

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2011, 01:31:53 pm »

Knowing these guys,it's there way of saying "wish you were here Annette,and we are thinkin bout ya".IThey were hoping to see you this year.
These are a lovable bunch!!

I saw them with the umbrellas. Thought it was another theme, but I knew it was lovable and friendly whatever it was.

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2011, 01:38:22 pm »
I loved how that log hive just swarmed out in front of you guys. You were in really deep with the bees over there. Boy, it never happens around here.

Very exciting experiences for you all.

And have to tell you that I heard kathyp speaking in the background, and she does sound like me. LOL!!

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2011, 01:54:55 pm »
https://picasaweb.google.com/pearce.km/Bud3?feat=directlink

here is the link to pics from bud3.  pretty raw.  if you are in a pic, please add your name in comments.  i want to make sure i got them all and got them right!

annette, i'll have to listen.  looked with the sound off.   :-D

Ziffa, there is a good one of you all happy after the swarm catch.
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline buzzbeejr

• Josh
  • Field Bee
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2011, 02:18:05 pm »
aww...I missed the fishing tournament lol.  John, me and you still need a rematch....and some more pants kickin contests :)
MMMMMMMMM!!!!!! Doughnuts.- Homer Simpson

Offline vmmartin

• House Bee
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2011, 04:51:18 pm »
Now JP, is it one......two.......three........shake or one..shake?

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2011, 06:40:57 pm »
Kathy, tell Chris that I really enjoyed his pics...there's some good ones in there!

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2011, 07:44:55 pm »
i will.  i have not taken mine off yet, but i know they will not compare.  he does the pictures  :-D

i will happily email any to anyone who wants them.  i don't remember if they can be taken off picasa.

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2011, 09:55:25 pm »
You could email me one with a split image that shows my truck sign "expert honey bee removal" vs JP's truck "honeybee removal"

:lau: :lau: :lau:

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2011, 09:59:46 pm »
Hey folks, this here is a very special video of Iddee demonstrating his trap out methods. He discusses in detail the mechanics of a trap out. In my opinion this info is priceless coming from a true master of the trap out.

Thank you Wally for taking the time to explain the processes in detail. I believe this video will prove to be invaluable to many beeks!

...JP

Bud3-Annual Beemaster Gathering-Trap Out Demonstration - Mobile.m4v

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2011, 10:16:50 pm »
You could email me one with a split image that shows my truck sign "expert honey bee removal" vs JP's truck "honeybee removal"

:lau: :lau: :lau:

:-*

...JP

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2011, 10:18:43 pm »
Kathy, the pics Chris took blew me away! That man has talent!  :cheer:

...JP

Offline vmmartin

• House Bee
« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2011, 10:53:10 pm »
Kathy, thanks for posting all the pics. Nice to relive great memories.......even if they are from the short term file.

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2011, 10:53:28 pm »
i told Chris to take the pics of all the trucks because it's a mortal sin to drive anything bigger than a Honda when you live in (non-rural) Oregon.  it's only a minor sin to drive something that is not a hybrid.  :evil:

anything