Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: well done "Revolution TV Series - latter seasons" animation  (Read 4975 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
well done "Revolution TV Series - latter seasons" animation
« on: October 09, 2012, 01:14:12 am »
In Movies forum, we've talked about Revolution a new series about 15 years without electricity or any power of any kind. I found this really well done animation that is a bit different look of a world after 15 years but with some obvious electric/motors returned.

Revolution is seeking the truth, what caused the power to go out world wide and how to restore it - this video solves one of those issues in a high res, fast action video.

Watch this full screen with the sound cranked up no matter what you are watching it on - seriously cool on a hdtv.

I wonder, having the answer to at least WHO killed the power - what a treasure that might be, or is it just to late and only an answer to satisfy the finder. Hope you enjoy this.

http://video.stumbleupon.com/#p=gc8p200l3x

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
Re: well done "Revolution TV Series - latter seasons" animation
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2012, 09:34:15 pm »
That guy should be wearing a helmet.   :-D

Great video.   Amazing on the graphics.  Long way from the 8 bit days.   

I am liking the Revolution series.  Just waiting for them to cancel it like all the other good shows.   :-x

anything