Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: ZuniBee.com is back  (Read 3636 times)

Offline ZuniBee

• House Bee
    • ZuniBeeFarms.com
ZuniBee.com is back
« on: September 22, 2007, 08:29:53 pm »
Hope everyone's summer has been good. It's been a while since I have been to the forums and I have really missed reading and interacting with the great folks here. The summer has been one busy blur for me. It was my first year keeping bees and on top of that, I started keeping chickens as well. In what little spare time I have had I have been working on upgrading ZuniBee.com to make it a neat and useful site for people to visit.

As you know, I started ZuniBee.com as another resource to help educate current and prospective beekepers. ZuniBee.com is FREE and is not being operated to make money. It is a service paid for by ZuniBee Farms as our contribution to the beekeeping community. I have incorporated some really neat features into the new site. Once logged in you can:

• Upload photos, videos, and audio files.
  • Use the YouTube browser to watch YouTube videos
  • Search YouTube by your username and save all your videos to you favorites.
  • Create personal slide shows with your photos
  • Personal Blog
  • Classified ads
  • Read industry articles
  • Submit news and links

I apologize to those that uploaded content that was lost in the server crash. However, I can assure you that the site is now hosted on one of my servers and is backed up daily so we don't have to worry about losing anything again. Hopefully you will give it another shot.

Please join, upload photos/videos, help spread the word, and most of all, enjoy your experience on ZuniBee.com! Also, please tell me what you think.

http://www.zunibee.com

ZuniBee

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
Re: ZuniBee.com is back
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2007, 08:44:51 pm »
Welcome Back Zuni!@ Great to hear from you again. Your revamped site looks great!!

Offline acbs

• House Bee
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2007, 06:47:54 pm »
Zuni,
After you contacted me a while back I tried several times to upload the piping queens video without success.  After I saw the post this morning before work that you were back in business, I thought I'd give it one more try.  It uploaded in a very short time real early this morning with no problem.  Still having a few problems with our broadband on this end though.  Not your problem. 
Really great looking site!  Hope to be able to use it again!
Arvin
If I know how many hives I've got, I haven't got enough.
Unknown

Offline ZuniBee

• House Bee
    • ZuniBeeFarms.com
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2007, 07:04:31 pm »
Hey Arvin,

Glad to see you your video uploaded. The old software, although expensive, just wasn't reliable. This one seems to really work good so far. I'm still adding features and am really liking this one. Next time you are logged in, click on my profile and under my picture you will see slide shows. The slide show feature is neat. Also, you can have your own blog and submit articles now. I had Forum in the main menu with a link to Beemaster.com but it kept giving me errors....still working on that.

Looking forward to seeing more videos and photos.

ZuniBee  (Jay)

Offline topbarslo

• New Bee
    • Public domain photos
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2007, 08:31:16 pm »
Cool I will upload some photos and vids of my bees...

Nice website btw !