Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Alligator shoes  (Read 2689 times)

Offline TwT

• Senior Forum
  • Galactic Bee
  • Ted
Alligator shoes
« on: October 19, 2007, 08:53:56 pm »
A blonde walked into a shoe shop and saw a pair of shoes made from alligator skin that she liked. "How much for these shoes?" she asked the store manager. "$200", he replied. "That`s too expensive! Can`t you bring the price down?" The store manager said he couldn't, and got irritated when the blonde persisted. Finally after arguing with her for awhile he said, "There`s a pond with alligators behind the store! Why don`t you kill an alligator and get your alligator shoes free?!" he yelled. "Fine I will," the blonde replied. After an hour, the manager got a bit worried that the blonde might have come to harm with the alligators. He decided to go out and check on her. When he arrived at the pond, he saw the blonde lugging a dead alligator and flinging it on the ground next to 6 other dead ones. Before he could ask what she was doing, she wailed "Oh my gosh! This one doesn`t have any shoes either!"
THAT's ME TO THE LEFT JUST 5 MONTHS FROM NOW!!!!!!!!

Never be afraid to try something new.
Amateurs built the ark,
Professionals built the Titanic

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
Re: Alligator shoes
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2007, 07:43:32 am »
 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: Alligator shoes
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2007, 12:38:03 pm »
Haaa, haaah, haahh  :-D :-D :-D  Great day.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

anything