Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: My Hindenburg Crashsite Video NOW at Youtube  (Read 4969 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
My Hindenburg Crashsite Video NOW at Youtube
« on: March 26, 2007, 04:30:32 pm »
Hi All:

I'm starting to get into the sweet digital video camera I bought in October finally, now that Spring is here. I thought I'd try uploading some stuff to YouTube and free up space on Beemaster.com - if you haven't seen the Hindenburg Video, it is interesting (although raw video) so I didn't edit it, but the show plays well.

Next time, I'll use the 4:3 res instead of the 16.9 so next time it will be full screen instead of widesceen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUy9PqJFvkY

Let me know if you like it - MANY MANY more to come I promise :)

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Online Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
Re: My Hindenburg Crashsite Video NOW at Youtube
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2007, 05:22:47 pm »
the picture was good.  what camera did you get?  i have my eye on a new still, but the old JVC video will have to last a bit longer.  i do more still than movie now that no kids are showing horse, etc.

i'd like to see all your tourist flicks.  they are educational and will give us some vacation ideas :-)
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline buzzbeejr

• Josh
  • Field Bee
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2007, 06:51:23 pm »
great video john. and I am with kathy, MORE TRIP VIDS!!!
MMMMMMMMM!!!!!! Doughnuts.- Homer Simpson

Offline buzzbeejr

• Josh
  • Field Bee
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2007, 08:19:03 pm »
hey, if anyone wants to learn a lot and talk to this very intelligent man download ventrilo voice/text chat software. IT'S FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2007, 01:13:32 am »
The only problem with that Josh is, I write a lot smarter than I talk  :roll: But THANKS buddy for the kind words - I'm glad we measure SMARTS in many ways, it keeps us simple folks in the running  :-D

P.S. I've been playing with Windows Movie MAker and getting pretty good - eventually I'll replace THAT video plus the Liberty Bell on (search films at youtube by NJBeemaster) and the revised and edited ones will REALLY look sharp!!!

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline buzzbeejr

• Josh
  • Field Bee
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2007, 05:14:42 pm »
John, you must be good at talking smart too, because when you speak 50 percent of the time me get so confused :)

Offline wvbee

• New Bee
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2007, 05:55:43 pm »
Hangar 1 is pretty awesome.  I went to Navy Parachute Rigger school back in the '80's and got to go in and around the hangar while there.  It is hard to imagine how huge it is until you are next to and inside of it.  Great video.