Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Greetings from Costa Rica/  (Read 9246 times)

Offline Understudy

• Galactic Bee
    • http://www.understudy.net
Re: Greetings from Costa Rica/
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2007, 08:08:41 am »
Dadant is the closet place like pdmattox mentioned. Be careful I may take you up on that offer.

Sincerely,
Brendhan
The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: Greetings from Costa Rica/
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2007, 11:37:32 am »
Brendhan, see what I mean.  You are totally crazy.  Now you want to chase bees  with Tropic.  Well, good luck!!!  LOL.  You would probably have the time of your life and love every minute of it.

Costa Rica is apparently a very very beautiful place.  My cousin was going to go their to figure out his life one time.  He was having a rough time with love lost and was going to visit his daughter's husbands parents somewhere up on a mountain for a while.  He said Costa Rica was simply astounding with beauty.  He got over his love lost and found a new love and isn't going to go there now.  Too bad.  He would have loved it and brought me some beautiful pictures I am sure.

I hear nothing but wonderful things of Costa Rica Brendhan.  Go for that bee chasing vacation and enjoy.  Why not? 

Brendhan and Tropic, have a great day, thinking of the bees that are probably gonna take you for a run for your money.  Best of a wonderful day, Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

anything