Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Heroes just keeps getting better!  (Read 2721 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Heroes just keeps getting better!
« on: March 06, 2007, 04:22:15 pm »
I record 24 JUST to watch Heroes each week and every week they throw something totally new in the mix - finding out the true father of the Cheerleader, seeing Hiro's Father involvement in the "Company" way back when the earliest knowledge of the Heroes, it really is a well thought out show that pushes us to wait on the following episode unlike many other shows. I think it is smart TV.

24 with all its glitches in time (sorry Jack Bauer just gets around way too fast) and no way teams are put together and in place within commercials of each other, but still it is a fast and furious ride.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

anything