Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 1842 times)

Offline cherami

• New Bee
Introduction
« on: May 27, 2008, 01:32:44 pm »
I live in France with my son on a small farm after escaping from the UK to live a better life. We are nearly self sufficient and the bees will add sweetness to my tea and cakes, as I am diabetic and cannot use sugar, but a bit of honey will be ok.

Offline Tucker1

• House Bee
  • "The Morning Breaks, The Shadows Flee.....
Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2008, 04:57:51 pm »
Cherami: Let me be one of the first to welcome you to the forum. I think you'll find that the people here are very helpful and will certainly encourage you and your son as bee keepers.  This site is well packed with information on bee keeping and the experts are always willing to give you suggestions and guidance.

I've only been a member a short period of time and have found it to be just a wonderful collection of people with a common interest,........... who also have a great sense of humor.

Regards,
Tucker1
He who would gather honey must bear the sting of the bees.

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2008, 12:58:11 am »
Welcome to beemaster, you will make friends here and learn about bees and other stuff, some of it useless drizzle, mostly to entertain and take your mind to another place, a good place, a great place, what the heck am I saying!

Welcome!!!

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2008, 10:44:59 am »
Cherami, beautiful, welcome to our forum, you will love this place in time as much as you have loved your move to France, hee, hee.  Isn't that just so nice that you are pretty much self-sufficient as you say, that is wonderful.  There is nothing on earth like that feeling, I can imagine what you have going on at your place, food for your son and you, and then bees and the wonderful things they bring to us.  Lovely.  When you have time, tell us more of your life, we are that crew of people that care (nosey I would sometimes say, and some of us are really bad.....meaning nosey, nosey, nosey).  We love to hear of experiences of our friends all around the world, everyone has tales to tell.  Welcome.  Have that most beautiful and wonderful day, love our lives we live.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service