Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Equipment Picture Request.  (Read 1509 times)

Offline woodchopper

• House Bee
Equipment Picture Request.
« on: January 16, 2014, 10:51:16 pm »
Hello, it's a small chance but it never hurts to ask. I'm making a presentation for this years bee school and I can't for the life of me find a single picture of someone using the three major hive configurations side by side. I can find pictures of people using 8 frame mediums, 10 frame mediums, and 10 frame deeps but not a single picture with all of them in it.
 Is there any chance anyone here might have such a picture tucked away someplace ? If you have it and could post it here it would be greatly appreciated and only our students would see it. I know I could post three different pictures on the same slide of the power point but I really think a single picture would be easier for the students to digest.
 I've used the search engine here and on Google but have come up empty handed.    Thanks for any ideas you could send my way !! 
Every man looks at his wood pile with a kind of affection- Thoreau

Offline Bush_84

• Field Bee
Re: Equipment Picture Request.
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2014, 11:38:32 pm »
http://www.bushfarms.com/beeseightframemedium.htm

I think some of those pics have multiple different boxes, but that is from Michael bushs website.  I think I've seen him around here otherwise he is on bee source all the time.  I'd ask permission first before using them.
Keeping bees since 2011.

Also please excuse the typos.  My iPad autocorrect can be brutal.

Offline woodchopper

• House Bee
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2014, 06:11:50 am »
Thanks Bush_84 !! I saw one on there I could probably use in a pinch if needed. I'll be sure and ask permission if I do end up using it.

Offline sterling

• Queen Bee
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2014, 11:44:25 am »
I have some pictures you may can use but don't know how to post the on here. PM me your email and I will send them to you.

Offline woodchopper

• House Bee
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2014, 04:44:25 pm »
I have some pictures you may can use but don't know how to post the on here. PM me your email and I will send them to you.
That would be excellent Sterling !! Thank you for your help !!   PM on the way.